Friday, February 26, 2016

26th Feb 2016 (給自己的命書 – Keeva Mak)

The song for today is “給自己的命書” by Keeva Mak. I really like Keeva’s songs. I heard her latest song recently and so I thought I will share it here. The direct English translation of the title is “the life book that I gave to myself”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “Life book told me about my life. I will live happily, and achieved a lot. But it also told me that these days I need to think twice before fallen into love. It was fate that we meet that day. Never thought of calculating, as I couldn’t gain anything. But sadly this coincide with the noted section of those love luck book. Turn open the star sign record to read the warning in my life reading. It warned me that loving too deeply will make me fall. The crossing of our star sign, just like our pointless charges. Warned me to not forced to search for the treasure. Too many sleepless night, lover always pray to the protective god. Wishing that I will get an answer for whether me and this guy could be a match. All because I do too much for other, but tried too little to predict my partner. I am a woman that don’t want to believe the life book. Yesterday I was a bit lost when I search for the fortune teller. Once said that I will love naively and love until the sky turn dark. Sadly I only know how to care for other, spending my life to love others. Even at time when I am main to be alone and not supposed to be a match, I still take it seriously. If you and I could stabilised. If I see it through, and no longer trying to win. Could I challenge one of the sentences in the life book? Loving crazily will surely lead to painful wakeup. Too many sleepless night, lover always pray to the protective god. Wishing that I will get an answer for whether me and this guy could be a match. All because I do too much for other, but tried too little to predict my partner. Don’t trust my fate, so it ends like this. Yesterday I was a bit lost when I search for the fortune teller. Once said that love will be scary. Wishing a kiss from my partner, just like the protection in my life. I still doesn’t believe the lesson from the life book”. Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


給自己的命書 – Keeva Mak

No comments:

Post a Comment