Saturday, February 6, 2016

6th Feb 2016 (至少我們之間還有一首歌 – Yukilovely)

The song for today is “至少我們之間還有一首歌” by Yukilovely. This is a new song. Yukilovely’s song are quite different to your normal Canto pop, it feels very dreamy. The direct English translation of the title is “At least between us there is still a song”.

The lyrics of the song are about the feeling of the protagonist through a relationship. She said: “The day when we chat, it was a sad afternoon. But smile reappeared on my face. I couldn’t explain it, I couldn’t explain it. A cigarette and a wooden guitar; you asked me to sing along with you. You said the me in your eyes is a flower from the early summer. You wouldn’t pick me off. I have forgotten the feeling to be trusted, so could I stay in this scene? Regardless whether this is passionate or coldness, let’s search together. The freedom of losing logic, wasted the road of sweetness. After happiness, there is only sadness. Couldn’t chased after the big wave from before. Regardless whether this is passionate or coldness, but regardless between you and I there is only one song left. One song.” Hope you will like the song.


至少我們之間還有一首歌 – Yukilovely

No comments:

Post a Comment