Thursday, February 18, 2016

18th Feb 2016 (達爾文 – Tanya Chua)

The song for today is “達爾文” by Tanya Chua. I used to listen to this song a fair bit, I especially love the guitar solo at the start of the song. Tanya’s voice also goes so well with it. The direct English translation of the title is “Darwin”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “My youth, is not something without scare. Understand that love is the extension of the region. No matter what’s stand out, the eyes are still the one that attract people. But it couldn’t predict whether it is possible to love. Tried to be single, but couldn’t keep it this way. Wondering around, but sometime it is just a waste of time. The life of a human, relationship is a rotating door. Turn to the end, if it is truth, then will not separate. There was competition, there were sacrifice. The process to be filtered by love, learn to be truthful, learn to be trustworthy. Only the right people could live on. To learn about eternity, need us both. Evolve to better human. My youth, sometime is quite naïve. Believe that happiness is related to how deep you love. Learn about the evolution, I agree with Darwin. Those without strength, will have the chance to be rejected. My replacement, how many have been exchanged? Memories starting to fade in ex’s heart. In my life, how many rotating doors are there. Turn to the end, only you and I were not separated.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


達爾文 – Tanya Chua

No comments:

Post a Comment