Thursday, February 4, 2016

4th Feb 2016 (舊街角 – Shiga Lin)

The song for today is “舊街角” by Shiga Lin. This is a new song from Shiga. The direct English translation of the title is “Old street corner”.

The lyrics of the song are about the good old days. The protagonist said: “Corner of the street, the little shop. Recorded with the happy photo. Saw, cry and laughter, very shallow. Said good bye for a few years, already recorded a fair bit. Saw, the memories from yesterday is broken. Date under a light rain, you remembered? The words that I said quietly next to your ears. Accompanying me, listen to songs, gaze at the star, somewhere slowly to become busy. Time never try to get anyone to stay, I was so lucky in the past. No matter how tomorrow will change, I will still try to catch it. Remembered that we walked together, matched so well with the old street. Still can review it, as I once imagined we laughed and excited on this street. Papers, one slide, promised that we will see each other again in summer, but time freeze in winter. Left, how far, legs step into this area, and the memories from yesterday appeared. Dig out the tree trunk, will it make your view wider. Rub away the arguing that you had during teenage. So dull, listen to music, gaze at stars, no time to do so tonight. Time never try to get anyone to stay, I was so lucky in the past. No matter how tomorrow will change, I will still try to catch it. Remembered that we walked together, matched so well with the old street. Still can review it, as I once imagined we laughed and excited on this street. Left behind, some warm, keep a bit in the heart, warm and dark.” Hope you will like the song.


舊街角 – Shiga Lin

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, how have you been? Are you still at the same job? Anyways do you think you can translate this song for me? 原來是妳最可愛 by andy lau.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Ya, still the same job. It is ok though, I don't hate it, but there is room for improvement :p Anyway, I have wrote of the song today, see the url below:
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/12th-feb-2016-andy-lau.html

      Delete