Thursday, January 3, 2013

2nd Jan 2013 (真的愛妳 - Beyond)

The song that I chose for today is “真的愛妳” by Beyond. If you have been following all my post, I guess you will notice that I felt very down most of the time, in fact I think I got depression or close to depression. Though I am glad that my family is with me all the time, otherwise I really don’t know what I might have done to damage myself. So today I chose this song as a give to my parents for helping me out all these time. My battle is still not over yet, but really without their help and support, I guess I would be in a worse shape. The English translation of the title is “Really love you”.

Although the lyrics of the song are more dedicated to mothers, but to me, this song goes to my dad as well. The lyrics of the song are about saying thanks to mother, who have been looking after the protagonist and telling him to stand back up when he fall. I feel very toughing when I listen to this song, especially when I see parents aged lot quicker in recent years, I really feel that it is time for me to takes care them. Yet, I am still studying and not progressing well, and not just that, I even requested them to take care of me as I got so depress with my study. I really wish that I can start working and earning enough to support my family to repay my life time debt to my parents. Hope you don’t mind that the post today get a bit personal, I just really needed a way to express my feeling. As always hope you will like the song.

真的愛妳 - Beyond

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say you do an amazing job of posting these songs and translating the meaning. I have been following it everyday.

    I hope that 2013 will be a great year for you, and good luck with everything in your studies and families

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support and wishes, it means a lot to me especially know that someone is following my posts daily :)

      Hope 2013 will be a good year for you as well :D

      Delete