Thursday, January 10, 2013

9th Jan 2012 (擔心 – Kit Chan)

The song that I chose for today is “擔心” by Kit Chan. I personally quite like Kit’s song. This is actually the first time I listen to this song. The English translation of the title is “Worry”. I chose this song because I got something important on the coming Friday and I am worry about it, then I came across this song on YouTube. I never heard this song before, but it catches my ear, so I thought I should try to introduce it to more people through my blog.

The lyrics of the song is about the protagonist broke up with her boyfriend. She feels that they are being pull away from each other by their living environment.  She said that she is worry that her ex-boyfriend will worry about her, and she is worry that he will feel lonely in the cold night. She know that her ex-boyfriend wouldn’t be worrying about her, but still she is willing to worry about him day and night.

I have linked two versions below, one is the music video, and the other one is live version. I think the live version is much better than the album version. Hope you will enjoy the song.
擔心 – Kit Chan
Album version


Live version

No comments:

Post a Comment