Saturday, January 12, 2013

12th Jan 2013 (如果想我哭 – Charmaine Fong)

The song that I chose for today is “如果想我哭” by Charmaine Fong. I am not sure whether Charmaine still sing these days, but I think this song is probably her most popular song. I quite like this song, but I guess it wasn’t unique enough back in the tile when it came out in 2006. The direct English translation of the title is “If you want me to cry”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist is betrayed by her boyfriend. Her boyfriend had fallen in love with another girl. She knows that her boyfriend wanted to dump her, but she just doesn’t want to let go. She know that she is stupid doing this, but she doesn’t want to let go because she is worry that she will regret. These type of song were very common in 2000’s, so I guess that’s why this didn’t became a big hit. Hope you will enjoy the song.
如果想我哭 – Charmaine Fong

No comments:

Post a Comment