Friday, February 15, 2013

15th Feb 2013 (傻癡癡 – Leon Lai/三人– Noriyuki Makihara (槙原敬之))

The song that I chose for today is “傻癡癡” by Leon Lai. I chose this song because I forgot yesterday was Valentine’s day (as I am still single) until last night when I listened to the radio and heard this song. So I thought I really should post something sweet here as a blessing (and perhaps to compensate all the sad love songs that I have been posting all the time :p ) Anyway, the English translation of the title is “Silly”. This song is really old, it was from around 1993 and it was a theme song of a TV drama. Note that this is the Chinese cover, the original is a Japanese song call “三人” (meaning 3 people in Chinese, but I guess it got the same meaning in Japanese) by 槙原敬之

The lyrics of the song are about falling in love. The protagonist at the beginning say that the girl he love might found him a bit silly, always looking at her and never say a word, looks like he is just waiting for her instruction. He wonders whether she understands that to him she is like an angel. He hang around her every day, hoping that one day she will found him important. He hope that she will understand him one day, but until then he will stay next and wait. Hope you will like the song. By the way, I have also linked the original version just for comparison.



傻癡癡 – Leon Lai



三人– Noriyuki Makihara (槙原敬之)



1 comment: