Saturday, February 23, 2013

23rd Feb 2013 (邁步向前 – George Lam)

The song that I chose for today is “邁步向前” by George Lam. This is one of the songs that I really like from George, thought I have forgotten about it for a long time until a few weeks ago I heard it on TV as in an ad. The direct English translation of the title is “Stepping forward”.

The lyrics of the song are about how we should move forward in our life, the lyrics are very meaningful. It say that “the road that we are walking on today might be full of problems. But if we wanted to be in front of others, we need to have courage to take the first step. You moved forward like an arrow, and I only know that I need to catch up with you, having no clued about where I am heading. The road is lonely, and it is full of disasters. All I wanted is to have someone to walk the road with me. You have the will to move forward, and I have the spirit to chase up, and finally managed to walk with you. Walking with you, I don’t need to care about who is better, I can say all the thing that I hide in my heart, there is nothing better than friendship. Walking together, we got each other to share the pain and happiness.”

I personally really like the lyrics, it give you a sense of secure. I hope you will enjoy my pick for today.


邁步向前 – George Lam

No comments:

Post a Comment