Saturday, February 2, 2013

2nd Feb 2013 (有故事的人 – Joyce Cheng)

The song that I chose for today is “有故事的人” by Joyce Cheng. I personally quite this song, but sadly, many people still prejudge Joyce’s singing skill and so this song wasn’t as popular as it should have been. Joyce was very fat when she was young, and because she is the daughter of two famous celebrities, everyone knows how she looks when she was young. Because she stays like that for very long time, so that image has imprinted in many people heads. I was one of these people, so I never listen to Joyce’s songs until one day I heard this song on the radio, and I asked who’s this. Once I found out it was Joyce, I was shock, but I also realised that I have been prejudging her. Since then I looked forward to her new album. Anyways, back to the song, the English translation of the title is “A person with a story”.

The lyrics of the song are about two people, both have been deeply hurt by their love one. They wanted to have a relationship, but every time they get close to each other, it was like they have touched each other wounds. The protagonist try to talk herself out of this wound by say who in this world haven’t been hurt by love, no one is as clean as a brand new paper. But it didn’t work, and they just never be able to start. Hope you will like the song.


有故事的人 – Joyce Cheng

No comments:

Post a Comment