Monday, February 25, 2013

25th Feb 2013 (哥歌 – Ivana Wong)

The song that I chose for today is “哥歌” by Ivana Wong. This song was originally sung in a TV drama by Ivana. But I guess due to high popularity she makes it into a complete song. I love this song the very first time I heard it in the TV drama, and since then have been hoping that she would make a full version of it. Finally, a few days ago the full version came out. The direct English translation of the title is “Brother song”.

The lyrics of the song are about the love between brother and sister. At the start the protagonist said that “Brother, I love to hang around with you, playing, traveling and watching movie. From day to night, it is full of surprise, it is simple yet full of beauty. If one day I get married, I would still remember the old broken shoes. Brother, I love to hang around with you, angry but also praise. From day to night, you seem to be full of energy and fun, amount friends and partners, you are  the best. Please forgive me for being too relied on you. If one day we happened to argue with each other, I would still remember we love each other. I might get lost in life, but I know that you will be there for me. Brother, I like to hang around with you, laugh like crazy, daydream and being naughty. Love you forever.”

I personally love this song, it is a beautiful song. Especially with the way Ivana sung this song, it make it sounds very sweet. I hope you will enjoy the song.


哥歌 – Ivana Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment