Wednesday, March 13, 2013

12th Mar 2013 (深藍 – Candy Lo)

I was too busy yesterday and forgot to make a post. So I will compensate for it today. The song that I chose for yesterday is “深藍” by Candy Lo. Not too many people know about this song, as this song came out before she got popular. Anyhow, this song is considered as one of Candy’s classic, it was sung in the unique Candy’s style. The direct English translation of the title is “Dark blue”.

I am not sure whether I understand the lyrics correctly, but I will try to explain what I understood. I think the lyrics of the song are about the protagonist found a guy that she is very attracted to. This guy, to her, shines the world, yet he keep a very low profile so not many people notice about him. She describes him as calm as the blue coloured sea and she found that she can’t stop herself from loving him. She said she wanted to relax and float on this sea, following the wave that he created to an island. She wanted to become a fish so that she can swim within him and release her feeling. So I think what this song tries to say is the protagonist love a guy who, from the outside, is boring and dull. But she seems to see that he got another interesting side. She wanted to be part of him and tell him how she feel about him. Hope my interpretation is correct and wish that you will like the song as well.

深藍 – Candy Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment