Sunday, March 31, 2013

31st Mar 2013 (A.I.N.Y. (愛你) – G.E.M.)

The song that I chose for today is “A.I.N.Y. (愛你)” by G.E.M. This is one of G.E.M.’s representative songs. I personally think that this song is quite hard to sing, but G.E.M. handle it quite well. The direct English translation of the title is “A.I.N.Y. (Love You)”. The “A.I.N.Y.” is actually the shorten of the pronunciation of “Love You” in mandarin pronounced as “Ai Ni”.

The lyrics of the song are about getting dump. The protagonist said that ever since they broke up, she found that every night seems to be silent. She can hear the soft noise made by her clock. His tender voice used to come through her phone, but now all it left is emptiness and an emotionless reply. She said she once gave him her heart, but he didn’t treasure it. She begged him to love her back by telling him how much she love him, but it didn’t work. His arms were once a place that gives her comfort, but how she wonders who is leaning on his chest. Her last memory of him was that he was walking away from her and she breaks down and started crying. She cry every time she thing about this, but she still love him. She hate herself of being so stupid and can’t controlling her emotion. Hope you will like the song.


A.I.N.Y. (愛你) – G.E.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment