Tuesday, April 23, 2013

23rd Apr 2013 (仍能情深愛上 – Ekin Cheng)

The song that I chose for today is “仍能情深愛上” by Ekin Cheng. I was listening to an old radio drama today and I heard this song in the radio drama. I think I heard this song before as the melody is quite familiar, but I remember nothing about the lyrics. The direct English translation of the title is “Still can fall in love deeply”.

The lyrics of the song are bout the protagonist falling in love. At the beginning, the protagonist said wonder why he felt so lost and at the same time a bit panic. Slowly, he realised that it was her who changes him. It was her that makes him fall in love again. He felt that his fire of love has been reignited. Falling in love with her had given him new direction in life. Hope you will enjoy the song.



仍能情深愛上 – Ekin Cheng

No comments:

Post a Comment