Friday, April 26, 2013

26th Apr 2013 (憑著愛 – Julie Su)

The song that I chose for today is “憑著愛” by Julie Su. Julie was a singer from Taiwan. I had heard of this song many time, but it was only yesterday I realised that Julie was the singer, before that I never really know who sang the song. The direct English translation of the title is “With love”. The lyrics of this song are a bit hard to translate, but I will try my best to translate it.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist talking about her love life. She said that she had met many people in her life, some had given her pain and some had been crazy about her. But she believes that one day she would be able to found the best. With love, she knows that she will be able to find an exit. If they are finally together, even their love doesn’t last long, there wouldn’t be any worry in her life anymore (as she had at least had it once). We might have high and low in our life, going through these we realised that being happy and simple is the best. Love is beautiful, and even crying is good. We should have the courage to face our fear. Hope you will like the song.

憑著愛 – Julie Su



No comments:

Post a Comment