Wednesday, May 11, 2016

11th May 2016 (為何 – Sally Yip)

The song for today is “為何” by Sally Yip. This is a reader request. The direct English translation of the title is “Why”.

The lyrics are about love. The protagonist said: “Why this moment I am still wondering around at the middle of the road. Why I still wanted to see you now. Why this moment I have forgotten all the lingering that we had from the past, wishing all the thing from the past will become ashes. Why this heart is easy to leave but hard to return. Why now still said no regret? Why this moment gazing at you there are no words between us? Just wishes to be drunk again tonight. Why, why look at me and I said I am tired. Every drop of tears become ashes, why still face me with your back? Why, why still want me to give you a chance? Why when the dream starts to turn into ashes, you finally decided to chase it back? If I decided to leave, then I wouldn’t think back on it. When goodbye, when goodbye, don’t leave behind a word to flow around at night. Even decided not to regret this life, but asain asked why someone decided to regreat again. Ah. Why, why still want me to meet with you again? Forget it, no need to cheers as I will never turn back. Why, why hated you so much? Just because you gave me thousands times the pain that I gave you today.” Hope you will like the song.



為何 – Sally Yip

1 comment: