Monday, May 9, 2016

9th May 2016 (我的天我的歌 – Andy Hui)

The song for today is “我的天我的歌” by Andy Hui. The direct English translation of the title is “My sky, my song”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “At some day, some night, I got drunk by just listening to a song. Crying become an entrainment, as usual singing the same line. With you even when I got tired, even when my eyes are half closed I still wouldn’t leave. Casually talk and casually laughed, casually drink and casually got drunk. With us following our own will to seach for our own partner, then now, we got our own worries. MY sky, there is only me here today. Felt that I wasted my time. No one did wrong, but why it is difficult for you to sing this song with me? Without the person by my side, felt that everything had past. Tasted it again alone. It is hard to share more with you. The beginning of you and me. Perhaps you got board, couldn’t sing along with this song even if you hear it again. But I am still singing it, smiled painfully even after crying. Even if it is more important, how many of those memories from the past still remain? When we aged we grew up, we grew up we forget. Forget that we have nothing to say. How much more have we achieved?” Hope you will like the song.

30th Nov 2012 (一步一生 – Andy Hui)


我的天我的歌 – Andy Hui

No comments:

Post a Comment