Friday, May 27, 2016

27th May 2016 (昨遲人 – Andy Hui)

The song for today is “昨遲人” by Andy Hui. This is a reader request. The direct English translation of the title is “Yesterday late person”.

The lyrics of the song are about love, it talks about how the protagonist feels that because he reacted to things slowly, he missed out on many love relationships that could have a good ending. He said: “I was late to listen to your whispering about that you were lost, your dreams and future, so silly. I was late for half a second to date you for dinner and take a walk along the beach to leave behind a pair of foot prints just like dancing. This believer of love, once again lost the carrying of the love god. Once again be left behind half way. I was late to hand over the umbellar. It is still raining softly, but you have already fleet with someone else, at the end all is a waste of effort. I was late to love you, to clear your quarries. I was late to hold your hands, otherwise we would have been aging together. This love journey, I wanted it but never got it. So bad, could someone fill in for me to make this up to you? I felt that I we were almost there yesterday, but I was late and there is no road to move forward now, giving you the chance to hug with someone else. I only know how to calm down or tell myself it is not the right time yet. The sky hasn’t brightened yet, but I already spent all my energy on you. Talk with me, hug with me, why there is a fortress in the sky?  Looked at but could never touch. Cover by the blanket, like I can finally rest in peace, smiling to fall into your arms. Kissed your red lips a bit late, and your eyes are now also red, heart feel heavy. I was late to treasure you and late to dream with you. So until yesterday when we broke up, I only know to see you walk away. Today I am by myself, once again lost the carrying of the love god. Today her, in the past you, why so cruel. Why in the past I didn’t say out what I wanted to say to you. Why I left these words to him? Closely listened to him saying this a hundred times, but it has vilify, and heart had burned off. I felt that I we were almost there yesterday, but I was late and there is no road to move forward now, giving you the chance to hug with someone else. I only know how to calm down or tell myself it is not the right time yet. In the past or today, all felt very cruel. Talk with me, hug with me, why there is a fortress in the sky?  Looked at but could never touch. Cover by the blanket, like I can finally rest in peace, smiling to fall into your arms. I will wish you to be happy, so please happily fall into their arms.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:
30th Nov 2012 (一步一生 – Andy Hui)


昨遲人 – Andy Hui

No comments:

Post a Comment