Thursday, May 5, 2016

5th May 2016 (天地不容 – Hubert Wu)

The song for today is “天地不容” by Hubert Wu. This song is one of the theme song of a recent TVB drama (still on air actually) that is about vampires, quite surprise that they would touch such type of theme for their TV drama. The English translation of the title is “Not accepted in this world”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “So calm, but why I still got emotionally touched. Every time when I am about to cry, I will close my eyes. Like it was designed through our past life, to search for your outline. Name, identity, voice and personalities, all connected to this fate. Isolated for the whole life, so let me be capricious for once. The fast heartbeat, will need to wake up even if fallen to sleep. Perhaps the wide sky and land have no space to contain the truth from my heart? To wait for your reply, the whole city need to be quite for me. Perhaps the edge of the sky and the corner of the sea still don’t have space for me to escape from the dark shadow? Willing to step over the cliff side, to use life to complete love. The ending have been determined, but I still dream of the process. The details have been freeze, there is no room to discuss about the right and wrong. It is determined from our past life, so I am willing to accompanying you. Finally find the lead after being lost; there is stars even when it was complete darkness. Isolated for the whole life, until I lost my patience. The fast heartbeat, will need to wake up even if fallen to sleep. Perhaps the wide sky and land have no space to contain the truth from my heart? To wait for your reply, the whole city need to be quite for me. Perhaps the edge of the sky and the corner of the sea still don’t have space for me to escape from the dark shadow? You always smile when I thought of you, but my eyes always turn red.” Hope you will like the song.



天地不容 – Hubert Wu

1 comment: