Sunday, May 22, 2016

22nd May 2016 (一千零一次人生 – Mag Lam)

The song for today is “一千零一次人生” by Mag Lam. This is a reader request. The direct English transition of the title is “One thousand and one life”.

The lyrics of the song are about life. It said: “Ten years after ten years, the diary still looks the same. Dreams or not, so numb that I have to pretend to be strong. Tried so hard to chase, used everything to chase, at the end I caught up to the sunset. Among the sheep, I am used to following the trend, willing to become another sheep. Again and again meeting each other, faces become very abstract. Too many farewell parties, no time to cry. Those that I wanted to meet, haven’t seen or seen again, I couldn’t recall. Called the wrong name, which photos did we took together? A thousand introverted one-way love, a thousand times broken friendship. A thousand time that I haven’t noticed about our fate, a thousand time that old photos become rubbish paper. Another thousand albums that haven’t been opened, a thousand set of fashion clothing that become old. A thousand tomorrow arrived, minutes and seconds. Those that regret, the wrongs, the little things all piled up together and become history at this moment. Are there anything that I would care before I die? Tough match after another tough match, blindly chasing for the power. Excited or not, so passionate to a point where my heart feels cold. Count the most important, the most important become so heavy that it lost it weight. Every night in bed, did I have the strength to think? A thousand time I wasted the vegetable soup, a thousand time I yell at my mum. A thousand time I thanks without heart, a thousand time I said I have no time, can’t help it. A thousand time more messages that never replied, a thousand time that I replied too late. A thousand tomorrow arrived, minutes and seconds. Those that regret, the wrongs, the little things all piled up together and become history at this moment. Is there anything that I would care before I die? Will it start again at the end? If I have to worry, I should only worry that tomorrow my passion will become the past. A thousand pair of tired black eyes, a thousand time of trave that I haven’t been to. A thousand time of interference that I haven’t tried, a thousand time of sickness that can’t be healed. Another thousand times more and it will become a full life. A thousand time turning back and it became naïve and childish. A thousand times of regrets that I haven’t pay attention to. Left out half an empty square. In the second half of the diary, there must be something that I dreamed of that I can wrote with my one hand and become history. At least after I awoke, the sun rises and there are next time. Woo, ha, yeah, I care.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


一千零一次人生 – Mag Lam

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, can you translate this song for me 昨遲人 by Andy Hui. Many Thanks. How have you been doing lately still doing any online courses?

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris. I am doing alright, just that I recently caught a cold, so have been trying to rest a bit more to recover faster :) I have start taking some online course again :D But this course is much more relax than the previous one that I have taken.

      You can find the post of your request here:
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/27th-may-2016-andy-hui.html

      Delete