Friday, May 20, 2016

20th May 2016 (好心好報 – Alex Fong and Stephy Tang)

The song for today is “好心好報” by Alex Fong and Stephy Tang. This is a reader request. The direct English translation of the title is “Please breakup”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. As this is a duet, I will represent Alex’s line by “A:”, Stephy’s line by “S:” and when they sing together “T:”. “A: Worked so hard for you, but couldn’t gain any point. You decided to be with him from now on. He doesn’t know how to take care of you, so I am willing to fill in. S: I decided to love him, so wish me happy. You understand me the most, so you know that I will stay behind even it is painful. I am not scare of getting hurt, I am willing to wait for him. A: Still looking at you. S: Will he be touch? Or had he ran off already? A: Seeing you walking on the edge of the cliff, but he just left you there only looking after himself. S: I am used to loving him, so no matter what you do, I am still myself at the cliff, there is no way back. A: Treating you well, no one care about me treating people well, no one appreciate me, all because you are used to his style. Never loved me, I can see that clearly. No need to have your love, I can be just on the side, all wishes to be for your good. S: He, is always worse than you, but I still love him. Looked down to listen to his lies again. Just wishes that he says he loves me, but why I still haven’t got it. Perhaps this second is not the right second yet. A: Perhaps it is sins, let me listen to your pain. You said it is painful is better than breaking up. S: I said so many actresses had gone through the pain. A: The situation got worse. S: Perhaps he could achieve it, perhaps he will achieve it. A:   You believe that someday he will be able to do it, able to do it all. T: I am like you, don’t know how to talk you out of it, would rather sacrificed than to take a step back. A: Treating you well, no one care about me treating people well, no one appreciate me, all because you are used to his style. Never loved me, I can see that clearly. No need to have your love, I can be just on the side, all wishes to be for your good. S: He, is always worse than you, but I still love him. Looked down to listen to his lies again. I know that you love me but I pretend that I don’t. Being a nice person, forgive me that I couldn’t be one. A: You treated me like a best friend, I know. But I treated you as the rest of my life. S: Both of us couldn’t control ourselves. T: No matter how good we are, what we are waiting for will never arrive. A: How to achieve this, no one will treasure me. So I got to do things his ways. Never kissed, I remembered. No need to get it, just need to be on the side, wishing that it is best for you. S: Good, I always know that you are good. Why he is not good enough?  But when he come back, I will hug with him again. A: not good enough, I am not good enough. T: Still believe that my good wills will bring me good ending. So perhaps I will find out someday.” Hope you will like the song.

Other Alex related posts:

Other Stephy related posts:


好心好報 – Alex Fong and Stephy Tang

No comments:

Post a Comment