Friday, August 31, 2012

31st Aug 2012 (誰能明白我 – George Lam)

The song that I chose for today is “誰能明白我” by George Lam. I actually quite like George’s songs. What’s unique about his songs are that they never feel old, even listening to them these days, I still feel that the song would become a big hit if it come out now. The English translation of the title is “Who will understand me”.

The lyrics of the song are about chasing after our dream. It say that every day we are trying to get closer to our dream. Sometime, we might get bored and tired, we just need to take a short rest and we can continue on. Our road could be lonely, other might look at us and think that we are weird. We shouldn’t worried too much as we are all different, all we need to do is to search for the people that would understand us. Hope you will like this song.


誰能明白我 – George Lam

2 comments:

  1. Any chance you can upload just the translation for all George Lam songs? Youtube seems to have removed the videos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I actually don't upload any video onto YouTube, I just link to them.Thanks for letting me know about the broken links, I have checked all George Lam posts and updated all the related broken links.

      Delete