Thursday, August 9, 2012

9th Aug 2012 (公主復仇記 – Amanda Lee)

The song that I chose for today is “公主復仇記” by Amanda Lee. I like Amanda’s songs and this one is one of my favourites. The direct English translation of the title is “Revenge of the princess”. This song is quite old, from memory, it was from the mid to late 90’s.

Back then I have no clue what the lyrics was about, all I like about this song was the fast tempo and the beats, it got me quite excited just by listening to this song. Now when I look back at the lyrics I finally understand what this song tried to say. This song is actually about a girl wanted to be single. She think about the time she had with her boyfriend, and she wonder why she has to tread him like a prince. She has enough now, and so she decided to break up with him to get her freedom back. Hope you will like this song.


公主復仇記 – Amanda Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment