Thursday, August 30, 2012

30th Aug 2012 (讓一切隨風 – Kenny Bee)

The song that I chose for today is “讓一切隨風” by Kenny Bee. Kenny Bee is one of the members of the famous band Wynners, he was the main vocalist. This is one of my favourite songs from Kenny Bee. I generally listen to it when I feel unhappy about something that I got no power of changing (this is really the theme of the song, so I guess that’s why this song come to my head when I felt that way). The direct English translation of the title is “Let it goes with the wind”.

The lyrics are about our feeling when something unexpected happened. The song is actually about the feeling of a guy when his girlfriend left him. He felt very lonely and that he can no longer tell the difference between day and night. Every minute goes by as if he was in a dream, everything is unclear and lost. He seems to have lost control of his feeling and mood. Hope you will enjoy this song.
讓一切隨風 – Kenny Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment