Tuesday, June 18, 2013

18th Jun 2013 (無須擔心 – Andy Lau)

The song that I chose for today is “無須擔心” by Andy Lau. I chose this song today because I am worry about a big presentation that I have to do next week. I am so panic that I can’t sleep well in the last few nights. I am not even sure why I am so panic about it, as it is not really that close to it yet, but I can’t stop myself thinking about it. So in the process of trying to calm myself down, I search with some keyword in my iTunes library and I found this song. The direct English translation of the title is “No need to worry”.

The lyrics of the song are about being panic on stage. It starts by saying “that there is no need to worry about being hurt and worry about dead. There is no need to worry in life as there are always something uncertain in our life and we will get used to it. No need to worry that people will make fun of you as everyone can sing, so don’t be polite. Just sing casually, and just think that you are singing this song for your love one. There is no need to force your audience to applaud for you and no need to get the audience to look up to you. As long as your song could tough their heart, then you will have your next chances. So to shine above others, just keep focus on singing. There is no need to chase after rewards, no need to chase for a direction and no need to figure out how to get an award. I am too lucky that I can sing for you for life. Because of your existent, I can sing relaxedly.” Hope you will like the song.



無須擔心 – Andy Lau

No comments:

Post a Comment