Monday, June 24, 2013

24th Jun 2013 (迷失方向 – Lilian Ho)

The song that I chose for today is “迷失方向” by Lilian Ho. The direct English translation of the title is “Lost”. I chose this song today because I feel very lost, I don’t know what I can do to get my life back in shape. I have been unhappy for like two years because of my study. Perhaps this is not call unhappy, but depress, as I often feel hopeless. Some said that I am too focus on my study that’s why when my study didn’t go as well as planned, I feel very unhappy. But seriously, I don’t know what I can do to get myself stop thinking about it especially when the deadline are approaching and I don’t know how to get things better. I feel so powerless, yet I know that I must keep going. If it is not my friends who have been calming me down, I guess I would have gone crazy by now.

The lyrics of the song are about being lost in love. The song starts off with the protagonist asking who is looking at her.  She found it hard to guess the thought of the person that is looking at her, and she doesn’t know how to hide from him. She said maybe she is just thinking too much. She knows that she is lost, and she doesn’t know whether it is right or wrong. But she said she will keep loving the guy. At the same time, she feel lost as she can’t understand his thought. Hope you will like the song.

迷失方向 – Lilian Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment