Sunday, June 23, 2013

22nd Jun 2013 (唱這歌 – Aaron Kwok)

The song that I chose for today is “唱這歌” by Aaron Kwok. This is one of Aaron’s classic, it came out at around 1998 and it was a song for a Pepsi ad. The song was very popular back in that time and I remember I used to loop it over and over again. The direct English translation of the title is “Sing this song”.

The lyrics of the song are about life. It said that “being alone is boring, so we should create some surprise for ourselves. So use our strength to create land, and please remember, our movement will remove sadness. So listen to me, dreaming is hope, listen to me, I am creating new fun. Listen to me, in the future, we will get everyone to sing this song. We will share our goods and bads. Following me, you will found your good fortune. Singing this song will create trend in every way and by singing this song we will become the driver of the good future and we will achieve what we wanted.”

To be honest, the lyrics don’t really make sense when you read them line by line. But then again, this is a song for an ad, and its purpose is to get you motivated through its melody. So I guess the lyrics are not too important, as long as you get the idea that we are in control of our lives. Hope you will enjoy the song.

8th Oct 2012 (對你愛不完 – Aaron Kwok)
12th Jun 2012 (第四晚心情 – Aaron Kwok) 

唱這歌 – Aaron Kwok



No comments:

Post a Comment