Friday, June 28, 2013

28th Jun 2013 (愛妳 – Andy Hui)

The song that I chose for today is “愛妳” by Andy Hui. This is one of the classic of Andy and I like this song. The direct English translation of the title is “Love you”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The lyrics start off with the protagonist saying that “So the end of the world have arrived, and you asked me how it is like. The sea and the sky is coloured red, and in the fire there is only you and me. It was beautiful, as our hearts can be together. Love, is unlimitedly beautiful, unlimitedly you and unlimitedly me. You haven’t answered my question, would you married me? Loving you, I never thought that it was a misfortune and never thought of why. If I can love you, even it is bitter I would enjoy it. So the end of the world has arrived, and please ignores how it would end. There is no need to think too much, just hope that we wouldn’t miss the moment. You stopped me to get closer, but I believe that one day I will break through the wall.” Hope you will like the song.

30th Nov 2012 (一步一生 – Andy Hui)


愛妳 – Andy Hui

No comments:

Post a Comment