Saturday, June 8, 2013

8th Jun 2013 (足球小將 – Dicky Cheung)

The song that I chose for today is “足球小將” by Dicky Cheung. Dicky used to be a singer, but these days are more successful in his actor career, so he hardly produces any new song. The song chosen for today can be considered as one of his classic. It was the theme song for the Japanese soccer animation “Captain Tsubasa” (足球小將).

The lyrics of the song are about passion. The lyrics start off with the protagonist saying that let the wild fire lit me up. I will be full of confidence, I would not be worry or afraid. This is the passion of my youth. Let my heart beat, beat so fast that it will make spark. Each step that I take will be full of confidence and I would not lie. Ar, Ar, Ar, if I am unhappy, I will not think about it, I would only want to play soccer. Who would afraid of cold wind, we will kick winter back to it home. Since we are still young, we should aim at our dream and chase after it. Hope you will like the song.



足球小將 – Dicky Cheung

No comments:

Post a Comment