Monday, November 21, 2016

21st Nov 2016 (小故事 – JW)

The song for today is “小故事” by JW. This is JW’s latest song. The direct English translation of the title is “Little story”.

The lyrics of the song are about not giving up of your dream. The protagonist said: “I know, I know, there is a limit on life, so I unlimitedly enlarged my dream, I shouldn’t just take it as it is easy. Believe, keep going, then I can complete my little story. I am not perfect, but I can. So stupid that even the sky fall to remind me that I am so naïve. Understand, every time I looked back at my experience, I still don’t care. Perhaps the good thing didn’t arrive this time, then next time, if it can be achieved, then it is never too late. It is not late if I can achieve my dream. Always said that when the sky become the darkest, then a new story will be borne. Doesn’t feel good, but I can withhold. Try it one more time, wishing that he miracle is hidden somewhere. Keep and keep trying, like a lost kid. I know, I know, there is a limit on life, so I unlimitedly enlarged my dream, I shouldn’t just take it as it is easy. Believe, keep going, then I can achieve my first time. I am not confident, living without a purpose. I am not perfect, but I can”. Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:

小故事 – JW




No comments:

Post a Comment