Sunday, September 8, 2013

8th Sep 2013 (我為我生存 – Amanda Lee)

The song that I chose for today is “我為我生存” by Amanda Lee. I really like Amanda’s songs. It is a pity that her voice had changed so much these days. This is one of Amanda’s more famous songs. The direct English translation of the title is “I live for myself”.

The lyrics of the song are about a couple, while it didn’t say explicitly, I am guessing that the protagonist’s boyfriend passed away. She told him that he doesn’t need to worry about her, please don’t wait for her or wish that they would meet again. Getting rid of this love, the world hasn’t change a single bit. She feels that she cans finally life for herself and face all challenges that will come. She will be able to find her self-esteem back. Hope you will like the song.


我為我生存 – Amanda Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment