Thursday, November 27, 2014

27th Nov 2014 (別說愛情苦 – Anita Mui and Andy Lau)

The song for today is “別說愛情苦” by Anita Mui and Andy Lau. This song is a reader request. The English translation of the title is “Don’t say love is bitter”.

The lyrics of the song are love. As it is a duet, I will represent Anita’s line by “F:”, Andy’s by “M:” and when they sing together “T:”. F: I found it hard to love and I feel helpless. Sometime I really wanted to cry, how can I keep the love? It was really touching and fulfilling, but love is like floating. How could I found my true love in the sea of people? M: I know that you found love is hard, and I got the same feeling. I am getting a bit numb, as I always found that I disturbed the pace of love. Always full of work and friends, but never found love. Really hope to be able to find love, so that I wouldn’t be alone. Why your love and my love are full of bitterness. F: I had been truthful and putted in true love, but why love just couldn’t stay. T: No matter love is benignant or heartless, we still need to keep moving forward. Don’t say love is bitter, don’t say love is bitter, once you had loved, you would know. F: We both found love to be difficult. M: We both sacrificed a lot. T: We both wanted to have someone that could accompany us. Someone that we could share our load and happiness with. So that in the future we could live in happiness with love. Hope you will enjoy the song.

25th July 2014 (心仍是冷 – Anita Mui and Anthony Lun)



別說愛情苦 – Anita Mui and Andy Lau

1 comment: