Saturday, November 8, 2014

8th Nov 2014 (你怎麼捨得我難過 – Huang Pin-Yuan (黃品源)/Every time I think of you – Luu Duc Hoa)

The song for today is “你怎麼捨得我難過” by Huang Pin-Yuan (黃品源). Huang Pin-Yuan is an iconic Taiwanese singer. The direct English translation of the title is “How could you willing to let me feel sad”. There is an English cover version of this song call “Every time I think of you” by Luu Duc Hoa.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said that he thinks about her every day. He is so lonely, but he hasn’t changed a bit. The beautiful dream, when will it occurred. ‘My love one, I really wanted to see you again.’ The wind in autumn is blowing, and it makes him think about that time in last year. He wonders what she was thinking, and why she left behind such an ending for him to carry. He is the person that loves her the most, so how could she allow him to be sad? When he needed her the most, she left without saying a word. He is the person that loves her the most, so how could she allow him to be sad? He gave so much to her, but why she wasn’t touched even by a bit. I have also linked the English version of the song below for comparison, hope you will enjoy them both.

你怎麼捨得我難過 – Huang Pin-Yuan (黃品源)



Every time I think of you – Luu Duc Hoa

No comments:

Post a Comment