Wednesday, November 26, 2014

26th Nov 2014 (心寒 – Patrick Tang and Ronald Cheng)

The song for today is “心寒” by Patrick Tang and Ronald Cheng. As mentioned yesterday, this is a song that I listened to quite often. The English translation of the title is “Chill to my heart”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist discussing with his friend how disappointed he was with his girlfriend. Since this is a duet, Patrick’s line will be represented by “P:”, Ronald’s by “R:” and when they sing together, “T:”. R: What had she done to you, the rest of the people are all talking about it. Those scare on your forehead, I am willing to listen to the scary truth. P: She is not that crazy, and she is still beautiful and kind. We had once in deep love, so I don’t want to give her a bad name. R: Who could be as great as you? I understand that you wanted to protect your love. P: I am already a loser, but please don’t make her name worse. R: The world disappointed me. P: My girlfriend gave me a heart chill. T: But at least we are still good. P: The feeling of gossiping doesn’t make me calm. R: You and I shouldn’t hope anymore. T: Girlfriend left all because of our fault. R: It was clearly her fault. P: But I will still say sorry to her, as I am willing to fall in this trap. R: You are willing to fall into this trap. P: I know that you are a good guy, willing to tell her the truth even you were so distanced. R: I just worry that I will act as the bad guy in the future, gossiping about woman. R: how could I trust you. P: got down to this trap. T: How did we become friend? P: How could we talk to others about our situation? R: and the sad feeling make us uncomfortable. T: You and I shouldn’t hope anymore, as our girlfriends left because of our fault. R: For self-esteem, I would rather believe that you are lying. You are still willing to fall into this trap. P: I am still willing to fall into this trap. Hope you will like the song.

Other Patrick related posts:

27th Sep 2013 (戒情人 – Ronald Cheng)

Other related posts:


心寒 – Patrick Tang and Ronald Cheng

No comments:

Post a Comment