Monday, April 13, 2015

13th Apr 2015 (愛很簡單 – David Tao)

Since I talked about David Tao yesterday, I think I should also talk about his other iconic song “愛很簡單” today. This song is even more famous than the one from yesterday. The direct English translation of the title is “Love is simple”. What I like about this song is that it got a rather simple melody and the piano solo at the beginning.

The lyrics of the song are about protagonist realising how simple love could be, and there is no specific reason that you need to fall in love with someone. He said, he forgot how it begin, perhaps he had some feeling for her. Suddenly he found himself deeply in love with her, really simple. Love, it doesn’t matter if the sky get dark. Right or wrong, couldn’t choose. Never regretted that he followed her day and night all because of love. That crazy person is him. “I love you”, couldn’t not love her, baby, say you love me too. “I love you, never wanting to love you baby. Couldn’t be happier, as long as they are together, anything will do. Although the world changes, uses the most truthful heart to simplify love. ove, it doesn’t matter if the sky get dark. Right or wrong, couldn’t choose. Never regretted that he followed her day and night all because of love. That crazy person is him. “I love you”, always here, baby, always loving her. “I love you” (yes I do), never give up the right to love her. If she is lost, oh no, get close to his heart, listen to him saying “love you” (yes I do). “I love you”, oh (yes I do), always here babe, always loving her. “I love you” never give up the right to love her. Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:

愛很簡單 – David Tao






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this great song by David, this one is one of my favourites.

    Do you think you can translate this song by Gigi Leung?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MofNvGXdJKY

    I'm not sure about the name of the song, I think its '梁詠琪 - 迴旋木馬的終端' I know Stefanie Sun has the same song in Mandarin and it has a different name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wrote it for today post :) you can get to it through here:
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/14th-apr-2015-gigi-leung.html

      Delete