Sunday, April 5, 2015

5th Apr 2015 (某年某日 - Raidas)

The song for today is “某年某日” by Raidas. I came across this song accidentally the other day. It is rather different to the songs that I heard from that time period. The direct English translation of the title is “Some year some day”.

The lyrics are about life. It said: “On the 5th of February, I meet with my friend. Couldn’t remember how we decided to get together, only remember that day we talked about the news and the weather. Secrets, avoided and avoided. The 8th of February, me and my lover were at the old place. Couldn’t remember whether we were happy or sad. Only remember that we argued. Got ourselves together, and as usual we talked about our promises. Everything from today, it’s content and meaning, memories will record them and assigned it to some day of a year. The things that I cried for, thinked of, talked about, will all be fade away some year some day. Some day in February, I was with someone at some place. Couldn’t remember the main points that we talked about. Only remembered we talked about some movie, how beautiful it was. Thinking about it hard. Some day is February, I was at someplace with someone, talking about somebody. It hurt me when we talk about the psychological thought of that someone. Talked about all the little things, as usual we talked from the lack of moon. Used to asked about your life or breakup. The comforting smile, recent news and hopes. Happiness or sadness caused by someone, will be forgotten at someday. Used to meetup or say goodbye. Smile, drink tea, sleep and talk. Sometime, you said you are sad; every day is like that.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:

某年某日 - Raidas





No comments:

Post a Comment