Sunday, April 10, 2016

10th Apr 2016 (你知道我在台北等你嗎 – Wild Child (野仔))

The song for today is “你知道我在台北等你嗎” by Wild Child (野仔). The direct English translation of the title is “Do you know I am waiting for you at Taipei?”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. It said: “Without conscious, I am back to Taipei. Need to remember all the old things again. You said love me and don’t leave, but at the end I can only remember that. Day by day, the sweetness of love, you are so hard to forget. At the end I am still lonely, I resigned and gave up. So many sigh, know that you two were in love. I cry during rainy day. You once said that no matter how bitter it is you are still willing to marry me in the future. But all are now long forgotten. Love you very much, you are the baby that I love. The world got bigger and I want us to be together. Growing up, the most important one become best friend. In the memories, everything past, but you are still here. My role, should I just leave quietly? But I decided to wait for you in the rain. You said, I can’t talk about your secrets now. Even back in the past, I should not kiss you good bye. Love you very much, you are the baby that I love. The world got bigger and I want us to be together. Growing up, the most important one become best friend. If love, you know that I am waiting for you? God please help me, you are the best baby. Couldn’t say it out loud, could you please start again with me? Who with you, at the end become more than best friend? In Taipei, seventeen years old, the rainy season that year, we left behind some smell.” Hope you will like this song.



你知道我在台北等你嗎 – Wild Child

4 comments:

  1. Hi There,
    Could you translate 忘盡心中情 葉振棠?

    Thanks in Advance!

    Leon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leon, I just wrote it for today post :)
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/15th-apr-2016-johnny-yip.html

      Delete
  2. Hi Sunny, Could you translate this song 最真心一對 by Stephanie Ho

    Thanks,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris, I just wrote it for today post, enjoy:
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/17th-apr-2016-stephanie-ho.html

      Delete