Sunday, April 3, 2016

3rd Apr 2016 (劃火柴 – Daniel Chan)

The song for today is “劃火柴” by Daniel Chan. This song is a reader request and it was a theme song for Feel 100% TV series (another song from this TV drama is "1st May 2015 (兩男一女 – Daniel Chan, Alex Fong and Rain Lee)". The direct English transition of the title is “light a matchstick”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “This one drained me to death, but I avoid probation. But don’t know what to do, uncovered half of my blanket. Acted with that one, soon we will be together for so long. But I didn’t feel this is the right way to use up my century. Couldn’t last to become old, couldn’t last to become older. Trying to find the annotation when I was lost. Come fast, end fast. Morning, afternoon and evening, light a match. The field is large, the bed is large. Who held hands, rushed to the street. How to organised? Happy or sad, we will keep rock and roll. Disappointed? Find a happy girl. Boarded? Walk two step and change your shoes. Excited? Destroying the dram of the two people. Until there is no better stock to sell. Couldn’t last to become old, couldn’t last to become older. Trying to find the annotation when I was lost. Come fast, end fast. Morning, afternoon and evening, light a match. The field is large, the bed is large. Who held hands, rushed to the street. How many more people will let me to change their name? Even every pity is like air refresher, diluted the amount of act. I, believed that love is perfect, so I treated everyone with a heart.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


劃火柴 – Daniel Chan

1 comment: