Friday, April 29, 2016

29th Apr 2016 (月亮下求你一吻 – Leon Lai (new version)/(old version))

The song for today is “月亮下求你一吻” by Leon Lai. This is the theme song for Leon’s latest concert which is currently on show. His concert was almost cancelled yesterday due to some of the facility didn’t meet some safety requirement, but lucky he managed to saved it. This song that he used as promotion of his concert is actually quite special. This song was released in 1995, but to be honest, I have never heard of it before. This concert theme song is a remix version, it felt quite modern, yet there is still the 90’s Hong Kong pop feel in it. The direct English translation of the title is “Beg for your kiss under the moon”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “Like time is traveling backward, is it approaching? So distanced, is it that distance voice that have been calling? In the timeless dream, I travelled long distance, why it felt like that I have travelled into a maze? Couldn’t see clearly whether the you in front of me is actually that attractive. Hugging me, filled my empty, broken heart. Like a thousand years of love is all about to happened this moment, but you are still very quiet like you are anxious. It is like the love in my whole life is all happening now. In a romantic night, I am waiting for your fiery kiss. In your eyes, I can see loneliness, full of hot tears wishing to be loved. Let me be trapped. It felt as if I am searching for you everyday, never felt that you are unfamiliar. This fiery feeling, not sure whether there is a reason for it. I am drunk, don’t ask who touches the heart. Let just forget the normal rules.” Hope you will like the song. I have also linked to the old version for comparison.

Related posts:
18th Dec 2016 (藍色街燈 – Leon Lai / Don't say goodbye – Samuel Tai (邰正宵))
11th Dec 2016 (大城小事 – Leon Lai)
18th Jul 2016 (如果可以再見你 – Leon Lai)
27th Jan 2016 (情深說話未曾講 – Leon Lai)

月亮下求你一吻 – Leon Lai (new version)

月亮下求你一吻 – Leon Lai (old version)

3 comments:

  1. good job with all the labels must have took alot of work!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes, took me quite some time to label back all the posts. The song request page is also up and running now :D More changes are coming

      Delete