Wednesday, April 27, 2016

27th Apr 2016 (Hello吉蒂 – Candy Lo)

The song for today is “Hello吉蒂” by Candy Lo. This is a song that I wanted to write about for so long, but I have never been able to find any links of it on the internet. It is a song that I really like, but it was never a popular song. And once again, this song pop up in my head today, so I search again and I finally managed to find a page that I can link to to listen to the song. I couldn’t embed it like I usually do and the quality is quite low, but it is better than no link. The direct English translation of the title is “Hello Kitty”.

The lyrics of the song are about hope. The protagonist said: “Seen the toy is broken, never thought would cry. Her name is Kitty. The pain day after day, would it get better? She thought of everything. Perhaps she could find a Band-Aid, but who would take care of her and say don’t cry. Look, there are so many grey ducks and hedgehogs that become beautiful. Give, a smile for encouragement. I, couldn’t believe in promise that tomorrow will be more beautiful, but I believe that there is an angle called Kitty. With a dream, she got sick, how to celebrate. She is call Kitty. The loses day after day, how to compensate. She though of everything. Perhaps she could take a bath, but who will take care of her and say don’t cry.  Look, there are so many grey ducks and hedgehogs that become beautiful. Give, a smile for encouragement. I, couldn’t believe in promise that tomorrow will be more beautiful, but I believe that there is an angle called Kitty. So many painful events, wishing for some happy things. So many tears with Kitty, if got tired, take a sit. Look, there are so many grey ducks and hedgehogs that become beautiful. Give, a string of time as encouragement. I, couldn’t believe in promise that tomorrow will be more beautiful, but I believe that there is an angle called Kitty.” Hope you will like this song as much as I do.


Hello吉蒂 – Candy Lo
(The play button is located on the right hand side under the picture)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, do you think you can translate this song for me 愛不釋手 by Hacken Lee. Many Thanks.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris, just made a post on it for today:
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/1st-may-2016-hacken-lee.html

      Delete