Friday, April 22, 2016

22nd Apr 2016 (我懷念的你 – Janice Vidal)

The song for today is “我懷念的你” by Janice Vidal. The direct English translation of the title is “The you that I yearn”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “Once, because of some tiny thing, we treating arguing as a game. After you hugged me, then the problem solved. Then you hook my pinky, promised me that there wouldn’t be next time. The frequency that you beg for forgiveness is as frequent as time announcement. Think back, I wanted to argue for the whole life, so I easily said yes as I don’t want to missed out with you. Yearn about the time when we were a raincoat apart, the you that sounds like a grow up said that you love the way I loved you. Yearn of the free and straight forward you that disappeared now. Sadly, that the me who couldn’t take this any longer didn’t dare to dreamed. My tears and smile, felt like that it is hard to act free, never will I lost controlled for love. Really the you that I loved was ignorant like a child. All relied on instant responds, you said everything that you want without caring whether I believed it or not. Today, we both couldn’t be considered as stupid. The truthful you are in her arm, the promise in your mouth, please remember their weight. Picked up, the paired movie tickets. Couldn’t tell you off as I just watched the movies that you loved. Yearned, jumped when I got excited. When you become down you released your anger at me, the wilfulness you.  Really the you that I loved was ignorant like a child. All relied on instant responds, you said everything that you want without caring whether I believed it or not. Today, we both couldn’t be considered as stupid. The truthful you are in her arm, the promise in your mouth, please don’t be too brave. I was in deep love back then, not dare to guess this ending.” Hope you will like the song.



我懷念的你 – Janice Vidal

No comments:

Post a Comment