Sunday, August 23, 2015

22nd Aug 2015 (沒有花收的日子 – Kary Ng)

The song for today is “沒有花收的日子” by Kary Ng. This is a reader request. The direct English translation of the title is “The days without receiving flower”.

The lyrics of the song are about how the protagonist views love. She said: “The days without receiving flower, I can go wherever I want. I once cared so much for a bunch of flower. Got to leave this luxury. So happy that I got to hide my happy face. No longer to have the emotion to care. No need to relay on this pointless pride to show to others that I got a partner, so pointless. No one need to on purposely make me happy. Same wise I don’t want to response with a fake reply. Got used not to bother people and also too lazy to find others. Nothing to wait for, so care free. If all I need is a pillow, why need to rush to search for a replacement. Meeting redundant people will make it more annoying. Without the right quality, no need to worry to wait for longer, don’t want to mess up. Without receiving flower, what will I lose? I could give up on the idea of flowing trend. If I like flower, I will choose myself. If it is beautiful enough, I only need one. What to worry if you have been single for long? Worry that no one to control me, to bother me? Really this pair of hand, it is ok to be empty for a while. No need to force yourself to a point that you couldn’t find another partner. Who is the one that can make me lose the trust to love. If you really like someone, why you need courage to make up your mind. Got used not to bother people and also too lazy to find others. Let me enjoy being single. All I need now is a reliable pillow. Why bother to find a partner to hate? Without a new lover, and I still wouldn’t bother to care. Let me relax for a bit before worrying again. Don’t want to force it.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:



沒有花收的日子 – Kary Ng

1 comment: