Monday, August 10, 2015

Announcement

As some of you might know, I have recently got a new job. The long distance traveling combined with the work itself has drained me out pretty badly everyday. So I don’t think I can update this blog on a daily bases for now. I will post around two posts each week (probably Friday and Saturday, the days when I don’t have to go to work the next day). Hopefully in a few weeks’ time, my body could adjust to the new life style, and I can go back to a daily update :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like there are multiple people using Anonymous. Good luck with your new job, hope all is well. Working full time does put a big stress on the body, it can be a tough adjustment.

    Anyways I understand you can't post that much but is it possible that I request 男人最痛-許志安?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone :D Hopefully once I managed to adjust for this new living style I would be able to update this blog once a day.

    ReplyDelete