Saturday, August 15, 2015

14th Aug 2015 (真心的朋友 – Jacky Cheung)

Finally got time to do my first post fir this week :D I meet with one of my best friend today who when back to his home country around 1.5 years ago. Meeting with him again after so long reminded me so much about the happy moment that we had, and the time he supported me when I was half broken from my PhD degree. I am very grateful and happy to see him doing so well in his work and with his life. Very glad to see him again. Because of this, I chose the song “真心的朋友” by Jacky Cheung. The direct English translation of the title is “True friend”.

The lyrics of the song are about good friend. The protagonist said: “Night are approaching, heart is as grey as the sky. So tired that I couldn’t bear with sadness. How to solve the rumours between you and me. Old friend is very valuable, it is sad to lose one. Time will wash away misunderstanding. But rumours are hard to tell whether they are true or fake. From the time that are slowly fading away, I have learned how to move forward and back. Who is out true friend, you and I will understand. Carry each other during the hard time, calm each other down when we cry. If it is true, you will never feel tired. No one will shield up in the heart if it is real. I am willing to open my heart, to truly connected.” Hope you will like the song.

25th Dec 2014 (Merry Christmas I Love You – Jacky Cheung/不思议で素敌なクリスマス – Hiroshi Sugita (杉田裕))
16th Nov 2014 (明日世界終結時 – Jacky Cheung)


真心的朋友 – Jacky Cheung

1 comment: