Saturday, August 1, 2015

1st Aug 2015 (終生學習 – Stephanie Cheng)

The song for today is “終生學習” Stephanie Cheng. This song is a reader request. The direct English translation of the title is “Learning whole life”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “Gazing at you on the street, I know that quietly waiting is also a type of happiness. One day I finally waited for you to arrive, and I learned to have the courage to not run away. Then I learned to accept you, tried to remember the sweetness of every time we spent together. If I can learn how to kiss you, then it would surely be memorable. If I am a bit lost, let me make a wish, focus on the love and my heart will not worn out.  If we haven’t fall in love as I wished, when I would learn of one way love. Love is like dancing, sometime need to make a turn. Never gave up on trying the biggest dream, and never cared how hard the journey gets. Even if I got dump, the learning is still not completed. Until one day, I got the beautiful ending. If too little happiness, but too much turning, I will never get sick of it. Not willing to say goodbye to you. But no matter how lonely it gets, I will learn to say goodbye. Understanding this theory, I understand that happiness will never be enough, and never be enough to drill on. Need to learn to forgive you, then I would understand how you and I got to this stage. If I could learn to not hate you, then there will be new possibility. If we haven’t fall in love as I wished, when I would learn of one way love. Love is like dancing, sometime need to make a turn. Never gave up on trying the biggest dream, and never cared how hard the journey gets. Even if I got dump, the learning is still not completed. Until one day, I got the beautiful ending. If too little happiness, but too much turning. I will never get sick of it, never stop, until you left.” Hope you will like the song.



終生學習 – Stephanie Cheng

1 comment: