Sunday, August 16, 2015

16th Aug 2015 (男人最痛 – Andy Hui)

The song for today is “男人最痛” by Andy Hui. This is a reader’s request. This song is one of Andy’s most famous songs. The direct English translation of the title is “The most painful of man”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “My heart suddenly feel a bit of pain, like some cold wind blow into the empty hold. Couldn’t bear to see you hide and cry. Seeing you wishing every moment, even if I am very stupid I would still know. I know that I still want to be with you, but I rather this to have an ending. If you want to leave, all you need is to say it, leave me cruelly and tell me that love ends today. Why you want to hide in the dark and never let me to see through you. I don’t want to worry anymore but I also don’t want to be passive. It is hard to calm myself down once again when I noticed you saw him appeared on the street. The most painful of man, the most painful of man is this. Long bitterness, why not make it a short pain, I asked, if it is all because I am not willing to give up this type of love. I promise you I will be good to myself. No matter how I will be myself, it would still be better than the craziness today.” Hope you will like the song.

30th Nov 2012 (一步一生 – Andy Hui)


男人最痛 – Andy Hui

1 comment: