Friday, August 7, 2015

7th Aug 2015 (健康教育 – Stephanie Cheng)

The song for today is “健康教育” by Stephanie Cheng. This song is a reader request. The direct English translation of the title is “Health education”.

The lyrics of the song discuss happiness with love. The protagonist said: “Always remembered that day when I was seven, I look to be very friendly in class. This health education subject, I know all the basic of it very well. I love to eat vegetable and fruits and I have taken all the vaccine. I drink 8 cups of water each day, but do I look happy today? Got too many full marks, but sadly the love education is very difficult. The eyesight that is hard to understand for some reason becomes the best match for me. I don’t have a book to guide me, so I always fallen in love with the wrong person. Everyone wants to get full marks, but finding the right person can only require on luck. Every time after fallen in love, everything looks attractive except for the ending. If I am used to wash my face that is full of dust, then I would believe in kisses. If you wanted to be happy you must sacrificed, I heard of this adult lesson everyday. Even if I turn on the light, I can read books but I couldn’t see through every heart. I rather to train myself, to use my body to cry, liking the feeling of sweating to accompanying me. Wanted to get rid of sadness and then to fall in love with someone, but doesn’t feels too hygienic. Got too many full marks, but sadly the love education is very difficult. The eyesight that is hard to understand for some reason becomes the best match for me. I don’t have a book to guide me, so I always fallen in love with the wrong person. Everyone wants to get full marks, but finding the right person can only require on luck. Every time after fallen in love, everything looks attractive except for the ending. Until the day when I got no scare in my life, then I would get ten full marks. Every time before I eat I wash my hand. Feeling healthy and I will sort out my regrets. I still looks the same, the naïve me is worry for nothing.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


健康教育 – Stephanie Cheng

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! Hope you enjoyed your first week of work. Yeah driving 1 hour to and from work is quite tiring especially in traffic. But you will get used to it

    ReplyDelete