Tuesday, August 4, 2015

4th Aug 2015 (用愛將心偷 – Lisa Wang)

The song for today is “用愛將心偷” by Lisa Wang. This song was the theme song for a classic TVB drama “千王之王”. The direct English translation of the title is “Use love to steal heart”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “In the world of love, how many skilful people uses love to steal hearts. Just like you, who can steal infatuation, all there is left for me is a life of sadness. Using lies and tricks, using many good plans, you managed to steal the heart, and then you decided to forget about it. Why would you be so cruel, used love to add to my sadness. Left me behind to cry, and never solved the sadness in my heart. Accompanied by every type of bitterness and sweetness, I will wait for you for life.” Hope you will like the song.


用愛將心偷 – Lisa Wang

5 comments:

  1. Hey how was your first 2 days at work? How is the work load? Hope it went well. Any ways if it is possible can you translate this song for me 鄭融 - 健康教育?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So tired :( While there isn’t much to do at work since I just started, but the working hours drain me so bad. I don’t have any free time after work each day, as I have to go to bed early so that I can wake up early the next day. Basically my day is like wake up, go to work, come home, dinner, maybe leisure for 1 hr, then I will have to pack my bag for tomorrow and sleep. So currently I feel so tired and I can basically fall to sleep any moment lol

      Delete
    2. BTW I just wrote a post on the song :)
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/7th-aug-2015-stephanie-cheng.html

      Delete
  2. wow sounds tough. i'm guessing you work like 12 + hours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t work that long, but I have to travel long distance :( It takes me around 1hr driving one way. If I take out my preparation time for getting up, going to bed (I move slow when I am sleep lol) and dinner time, all I got left is like 2 hrs to do my own things each day. Perhaps my daily routine just got changed so much that my body just not coping well at the moment. Hopefully I will feel more energetic in a week time.

      Delete