Sunday, August 2, 2015

2nd Aug 2015 (他不愛我 – Karen Mok)

The song for today is “他不愛我” by Karen Mok. This song is rather old, but to be honest I only heard it recently. Karen is a singer in Hong Kong. Her music career wasn’t great in Hong Kong, however she went to Taiwan and got very very popular. And so, many of her popular songs are in mandarin. This song is one of her classics, the official translation of the title is “He loves me not”.

The lyrics of the song are rather simple and short, it just repeats a number of times. They are about love. The protagonist said: “He doesn’t love me. When he holds my hand, they feel too cold. When hugging, I felt that we are not close enough. He doesn’t love me. He is not serious when he speaks. He focuses too much when he is quite. I know that he doesn’t love me. His eyes told me of his heart. I can see through to his heart, there is still someone else shadow there. His memories hasn’t clean out enough. I can see his heart, it is full of memories of him and her. He doesn’t love me, but still he still won my heart.” Hope you will like the song.


他不愛我 – Karen Mok

No comments:

Post a Comment