Monday, August 3, 2015

3rd Aug 2015 (愛是不保留 – Jade Kwan)

The song for today is “愛是不保留” by Jade Kwan. This is a modern Catholic songs. The direct English translation of the title is “Love doesn’t withhold”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “Often heard that love doesn’t last long in this world. Where would you find love that doesn’t end. The love in our mortal world only care about whether we had once experienced it, after it shine we leave. But I believe that love is forever, when I meet you I wouldn’t search for others. No need to explain this love that are clear to all, and it will last forever. Who is the one that take all the pain and hang on the wood? The most noble love can be see through the punched through hand. Look, the bleeding blood is showing us that love doesn’t withhold. The forever living love will last for millions of years. All I wish is to give everything to god. Giving everything to god’s hand. I have decided that I will not asked for more in this life, all I hope is to be praise by god.” Hope you will enjoy the song.

Related posts:


愛是不保留 – Jade Kwan

No comments:

Post a Comment